Saturday, 23 June 2012

New Steve short


I know it's short, and it's been a while, but really it's because I haven't been managing my time well. I've also been busy with school but I'm on break now, so I'll have more time to work on animations. You still might not see too much happening on my channel though, because I'm planning to do a series on machinima (based on Steve and Pig). I do have two friends still helping me though, so hopefully that'll speed things up too.

I'll try to post more on the blog too, it's just I don't want to post when there's nothing interesting or useful to post.

12 comments:

  1. I need help with scenes lighting, how did you make the shadows etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might write a tutorial on how I do my lighting, I'm just going to write one on water first though.

      Delete
    2. Thx man, We love your videos.

      Delete
  2. Brazil Loves You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying a lot with the rig and i even got my mc skin on it but 1 thing i really don't understand is how to get the pig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it would also be nice if you do a video with it and show me how to add the pig and if you can other animals.
      (sorry about the 2nd comment i always forget to put stuff in)

      Delete
  5. You gotta get your shit togeather bro
    you havnt made very many cartoons latly :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome animation man ;)

    look at: http://www.youtube.com/user/MKDesignPL/featured

    This is my animation ;p
    You are Master ;) Blender ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a really generous person giving away your magician secrets.

    ReplyDelete